Yes, you can easily grease your cake pan all you need to use is the non-stick baking spray. With it, the baking would be easy and fun.
By the way, if you are afraid of what would be the output of your cake after greasing cake pan using baking spray, then don’t be afraid at all.
Because, the cake will remain colorless and tasteless so it won’t affect at all. Also, you can use muffin pans with cookie sheetsw.
While using the Wilton cake pans you need to aware of some recipes require to butter and flour the wilton pan. In order to do this you need to use your finger so you may easily soften the butter inside of the cake pan. Here, you need to make sure that the butter won’t remain in the corners and crevices.
How To Grease A Wilton Cake Pan?
Greasing is so important when you want to get the right bake. It is true that no one wants to fight with the cake out of a tin. Therefore, when you can correctly grease the pan then the bake will be amazing and won’t crumble at all.
To ensure the perfect greasing, you need to clean the cake pan first and make it dry. You may use your bare hands and rub inside of it so you can ensure there is no smear across the interior of the pan.
Afterwards, make sure that you will follow the below instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to the temperature specified in your recipe. If you don’t have a recipe, a good rule of thumb is to preheat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. While the oven is preheating, take your cake pan and generously grease the bottom and sides with butter, shortening, or cooking spray.
3. Once the oven is preheated, place the cake pan inside and bake according to your recipe or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
4. Let the cake cool for a few minutes before inverting it onto a wire rack to finish cooling.
5. Enjoy your delicious cake!