Rachael ray offers you mini cupcake pans. With a variety of 6 cups ,12 cups and 24 cups, you can enjoy a nice little celebration with these. Mini cake pans are made of steel materials and its oven safe temperature varies from 450 degree to 500 degree celsius.
These pans are safe to clean material. Their extra wide handles give you the comfort to bake cakes easier than ever. Comfortable silicon grip will give you comfort to bake and a splash of color will shine on your kitchen.
Long lasting alloy steel material with nonstick interior and exterior facility will give you the pleasure of baking cake really smooth. The dimension o f the 12 cups cake pan is 9”×13”.
The 6 cups cake pan has three different sizes of cake pans. They are 9.5”,10” and 12.5” spoonula. This mini cake pan is nonstick for easy and crumb free. Grippy handles give you a confident grasp when pulling a group of mini muffin cakes from the oven.
Rachael Ray Mini Cake Pans:
Another version of Rachael ray mini cake pan is a 12 cups silver cake pan. Easy to use and dishwasher safe cake pans are non-stick materials. These are also made of alloy steel.
Also they can take 500 degree celsius temperatures in the oven. These versatile cake pans are a perfect compliment to many other pieces in Rachael’s cookware and bakeware collections that always spell fun in the kitchen.
Rachael Ray Mini Muffin Cake Recipe:
In any kind of celebration you can create the mini muffin cakes to add some more to the occasion. Kids will love these muffin mini cakes. With the help of the Rachael ray mini cake pan you can create these cakes easily at your home.
You can make these muffin cakes also for your daily dessert. These sweets are adorable to serve for any guest to your house or for the evening meals as well.
Here is the ingredients, tools and procedure for baking the muffin mini cake at your home:
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkle
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- ⅔ cups of buttermilk\
- ⅔ cups of vegetable milk]
- 1 tablespoon of ;lemon juice plus more if needed.
- Additional sprinkles and decorator for decorating
- Rachael ray’s 12 cups mini cake pan
- A medium bowl
- A large bowl
- Teaspoon and tablespoon
- First preheat the oven to 400 degree celsius. Line a 12 cups muffin cake pan with 1 ¼ inch paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk or beat flour, baking powder, sprinkles and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk or beat the buttermilk, oil and eggs.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and fold them until just barely blended.
- Divide the batter among the liners to almost fill the three quarters.
- Bake until puffed and golden brown.
- Until the toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Estimated time will be 13 to 17 minutes.
- Cool down the pan
- Stir together the confectioner sugar and lemon juice
- Remove muffin from the pan and drizzle the icing
- Decorate as you wish the top of the muffin cake.