Mini loaf pan of Wilton is an amazing small sized non-sticky pan. So it is an ideal pan that may satiate two persones hunger.
No matter, you want to cook breakfast or a snack this pan will be a great choice for you. The interior is sprayed with non-sticky formula so you can use minimum oil and get healthy snacks within a few minutes.
If you are looking for a Wilton mini loaf pan recipes then you came here the right place. So lets get started.
Mini Banana Bread Recipe Using Wilton Mini Loaf Pan
Looking for a delicious and easy mini banana bread recipe? Look no further! This recipe for mini banana bread is perfect for a Wilton mini loaf pan and is sure to be a hit with your friends and family. Made with ripe bananas, this banana bread is moist and flavorful.
Top it with a dollop of whipped cream or a sprinkle of chocolate chips for an extra special treat!
If you’re looking for a delicious banana bread recipe that’s perfect for your Wilton mini loaf pan, look no further! This mini banana bread recipe is moist, flavorful, and will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth. Plus, it’s super easy to make, which is always a bonus.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 4-5 medium bananas)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour your Wilton mini loaf pan.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
4. Add mashed bananas to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until everything is just combined.
6. Pour the batter into your prepared mini loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick or cake tester comes out clean when inserted into the center of the bread.
7. Allow the bread to cool in the pan for a few minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Wilton Recipe Right Non-Stick Mini Loaf Pan, 8-Cavity
Get the perfect mini loaf every time with this Wilton Recipe Right non-stick mini loaf pan! Ideal for quick breads, pound cakes, fruit loaves and more, this pan features 8 cavities that are 2-1/2 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. deep. Each cavity is coated with a premium non-stick coating for easy release and quick cleanup, and the heavy-gauge steel construction ensures even heating for consistent results.
To use, simply spray the pan with cooking spray before adding your batter. For best results, fill each cavity no more than 2/3 full. When your mini loaves are done baking, allow them to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
With this Wilton mini loaf pan, you’ll be able to bake up delicious mini loaves in no time!
Assuming you have a Wilton mini loaf pan, the following is a recipe for mini pound cake:
Wilton Recipe Right Non-Stick Mini Loaf Pan For any types of Cavity
-1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
-1 cup granulated sugar
-2 large eggs, at room temperature
-1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
-1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
-1/4 teaspoon baking powder
-1/4 teaspoon baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/2 cup well-shaken buttermilk
-Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour pan.
2. Cream butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then vanilla.
3. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add to butter mixture in three batches, alternating with two additions of buttermilk, and mixing until each addition is just incorporated.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake until a cake tester comes out clean when inserted into the center of the cake, about 35 minutes.
5. Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack. Dust with confectioners‘ sugar before serving.